Sunday, July 19, 2009

Viva La Verve

It's been awhile since I played along with the super fun Viva La Verve sketches over in the Verve Forum, but I had some time today. We've all had the sickies around here the past several days and I finally came out of my cave this afternoon and got a few things done. Thought I'd post these before I head back under the covers!!
I used some cheerful printed digi papers from the Always and Forever kit by Christy Lyle (Sweet Shoppe) on both cards - they printed up so yummy!!

This first one is for Viva La Verve July Week #3 (VLVJUL03) with a twist to use scored lines. You can't tell it in the photo (I'm still having camera issues), but that light pink panel has a grid pattern scored on it!!

Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (Verve)
Paper: printed digi paper from Always and Forever by Christy Lyle (Sweet Shoppe); Chocolate Chip CS (SU)
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Square nestabilities (Spellbinders); Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU)

This 2nd card is for Viva La Verve July Week #4 (VLVJUL04) with a twist to use some vellum on your card. The small butterfly layer is vellum!

Stamps: Filigree Fantasy (Verve)
Paper: printed digi paper from Always and Forever by Christy Lyle (Sweet Shoppe); Chocolate Chip CS (SU)
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Butterflies Die (Sizzix); Pearls (Kaiser Craft); Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU)

Well, that's it for now! I'll be back later today with a special post sharing my entry and begging for all of your votes in a big digital contest I'm participating in for the next 4 weeks!! I'm super excited about my project and can't wait to show it off!

2 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

these are just gorgeous!!!!!

PaperTree Designs said...

Hello my friend. these are so pretty!
Hugs from australia
Deb
x