Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slice meets My Cute Stamps

Hi there! Have I mentioned lately how much fun I'm having with my new Slice machine? And get this - the Slice is on sale right now for an unbeatable price along with EVERYTHING else in the ABC Toys and Crafts store!! Check out the Slice and all of the Slice design cards and accessories HERE. So I thought I'd share another fun and simple creation using my Slice...

This card seriously took me a whole 10 minutes to throw together! I used some of the new In Color papers & ribbon from Stampin' Up and the Slice Basics 2 Design Card (also on sale!!) to cut out the flower and leaf. I added a large silver brad to the center and popped the whole thing up on 3-d adhesive for depth. The whimsical "hello" sentiment is from my fave My Cute Stamps set (currently 15% off in the ABC store through July 18!!) - Hello Doodle. I stamped the "hello" in Versamark ink and heat embossed with Detail White embossing powder. A simple white scalloped border finished up the bright and cheerful card!

So that's it. Head on over to ABC Toys & Crafts and take advantage of their amazing sale now through July 18th - EVERYTHING in the store is at least 15% off and they have a fabulous selection of Slice products AND My Cute Stamps!!!

2 comments:

Justine said...

Very fun Jen

Anthonette said...

Hi Jen, glad to hear you got a new digital cutter. Your card is cute and fresh!