Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet Sunday #55

Wow, the weeks of 2010 are just flying by already, huh? So here we are on Sunday and it's time for another fun Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. Karen has another fun sketch for us this week with a circle! (I'm lovin' these circles lately!!). Take a look:

And here's my hybrid interpretation of the sketch:

So far I'm doing pretty good with my 2010 goal to actually USE my purchased stamps and here's another example of that - when I first saw the DT samples of this Chemistry set from There She Goes, I knew I would have to have it!! It arrived on Friday, just in time for me to use on my sample for this week's sketch - and I just LOVE how this turned out!! And that yummy DP? That's printed digi paper from the new Friends by Choice kit by Traci Reed (Sweet Shoppe Designs). This is such an adorable kit with lots of fun papers and embellishments. I colored the little chemistry set with my Copic markers (that was another goal - to start getting more use out of that investment and try to improve my coloring skills) and added a little die-cut tag with the sentiment "I love you beyond measure". Here's a detail shot:
Be sure to stop by the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs to see what they've done with the sketch...
Then play along with us and post your creation using Mr. Linky over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

11 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Hey, great job with your "don't neglect" goal! I think I need to do this as well!! LOVE your little chemistry card - so cute! The bow is delish!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous colours and totally cute! The sentiment is perfect!

Pam Speidel said...

I am getting a BIG DOSE of inspiration with all of your Sweet Sunday Sketch cards! Love this set too and you've done it proud! Love it...beyond measure! ;)

Lynn Put said...

Awesome card! I really like the colors and papers you used with this fun image.

Stacey Schafer said...

super sweet card, Jenn! love those beakers full of love:)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this cute card.....such a cute image and your bow and sentiment......perfection!!!

Krista said...

This is super cute ! Love the little tag !

Aussieleigh said...

LUV that stamp and your colours are brilliant!

Alex said...

Totally cute card Jen!! Love those papers!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love this new set from Jessica! This is another hot card girl!