Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Viva La Verve - February Week #4

It's been awhile since I participated in Verve's weekly Viva la Verve Sketch / Inspiration challenges over at Splitcoast, but I had some time today and I really liked both the sketch Amber designed for this final week in February and the inspiration photos, so I decided to give it a go!! These challenges are so much fun and I'm really going to make a point to play along more often in the future!! Here's the hybrid card I created with this week's sketch (I used the floral patterns in the napkin photo as inspiration, using it to choose my patterned papers):

This card came together SUPER fast! (like less than 15 minutes start to finish). I used one of my favorite sentiments from Verve's Floral Whimsy - this is one of the first Verve sets I ever bought and still one of my favorite Verve sets that I go to time and again!! That yummy paper is printed digi paper from the Persimmon kit by Zoe Pearn (Sweet Shoppe).

So that's it!! I'll be back in just a few hours with another Verve post along with a special announcement!! So be sure to check back in a bit!! ;-)

No comments: