Tuesday, June 16, 2009

#1 Dad Gift

I thought I'd share a quick and easy Father's Day gift with you today using some of Verve's FANTASTIC new stamps - Dad's Day and World's Best. I created the Fry Box using the Sizzix die in my Big Shot and will stick a Starbucks gift card inside for my hubby for Father's Day. I decided it needed a matching card and whipped up the little matching 3x3 notecard to go with it. Such a simple yet effective gift!!

Stamps: Dad's Day, World's Best (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White CS (SU); North Shore DP (Scenic Route)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (SU)
Accessories: Fry Box die (Sizzix); Ribbon, buttons, scallop border punch (SU); hemp twine.

If you're in need of more Father's Day gift ideas, be sure to head on over to the Verve Blog and check out all the amazing creations the Verve Divas are sharing with you during this month's Project Parade, which celebrates the men in our lives!! As always, there are a few chances to win some Verve goodies! I'll be sharing my very special project on the Verve Blog this Friday, so be on the lookout.

7 comments:

Beth M said...

Super cute set! I love the nice bold colors!

lisa808 said...

Cute idea. I really like the fry box. It would be an adorable way to give a McDonald's gift card. I think I'm going to have to make one!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute dad projects!

Karen Giron said...

What a fun little set for your hubby! I haven't seen the fry box yet, that's really cool - might have to get that one.

Justine said...

This would be a great idea for a whole slew of Gift cards, where they could be arranged in some yellow paper to resemble fries. Of course that would be for the rich folks but wow the ideas are pouring in, I am thinking of a million things you could put in that cute little container.

Allison said...

What a cutee little set! Love the colours and dp!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Jen! Awesome colors!