Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Simple CASE

When I saw THIS CARD by my blogging buddy Anthonette, I knew I was going to be CASEing it! I love just about everything Anthonette does, but this card in particular really caught my eye. AND - for the first time in FOREVER, I created a SUO (Stampin' Up Only) card!! Here's my take on it (although it's practically identical to the original!!):

Stamps: Wow Flowers, Upsy Daisy (SU)
Paper: Baja Breeze textured CS, Whisper White CS, Walk in the Park DP (SU)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Baja Breeze Ribbon, silver brads, dimensionals (SU)

7 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is FANTASTIC, Jen! The colors are perfect!

Justine said...

What a great card, kind of has a retro feel feel to it...

Nancy L. said...

Love your version! I thought the same thing when she posted her card.

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG...AWESOME! Love the contrasting colors and simple, yet stunning design! Great one to CASE :O)

Anthonette said...

Aloha, Jen! Thanks for shout out.

Kim Burmeister said...

Jen, I love this card! You did a great job CASEing. I might have to do the same. TFS!

Nancy Riley said...

Loved Anthonette's original, and love your version just as well! BOTH are FANTASTIC!