Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Congrats Grad!!

The local high schools on Maui held their commencement ceremonies this past weekend and a few of Joel's wrestlers received their diplomas, so I was in need of some quick and easy gifts. Yes, it's been awhile since I graduated, but I do remember there's nothing a new grad wants or needs more than cash!! So I created several of these simple Graduation Money Holders. Verve's new Dare to Be You set is PERFECT for those little last-minute Graduation gifts!! If anyone is interested in instructions, let me know and I'll try to post something, but it's pretty basic! (sorry for the poor quality photos, something weird is going on with my camera and no amount of tweaking in photoshop made these look right!!).

Stamps: Dare to Be You (Verve)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla CS; Muirfield DP (SU)
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Corner rounder, circle punches, silver brads, chocolate chip ribbon (SU); Trio of Tags dies (Spellbinders)

13 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I would love to have some dimensions if you wouldn't mind!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kim Burmeister said...

Jen, this is so coool! I love the colors. Perfect!

Cheryl said...

Perfect! Love the color combo, and will have to attempt creating some of these! tfs!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours.

Diane said...

I also would love to have the dimensions for this cute project. Thanks

Doddie said...

Hi

It's absolutely adorable! I would love to have the dimensions to make one myself.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cool, Jen! I love those papers and am always needing moneyholders. Can't wait to try it out.

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This is gorgeous Jen!!!

Sylva said...

Oh I lovvve it!!! I would greatly appreciate the directions if you have the time. Always in need of a money holder with all the kids getting older they just want the "CASH" now!!!
Thank you sooo much. Sylva

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Jen, these are gorgeous!!! I also would love the directions!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the instructions too!
Your work is beautiful...thanks for sharing!

Diane

Justine said...

Jen these are amazing and yep, Grads just shake those cards to see what falls out, very clever.

Jose said...

Really smart looking card,what a lovely idea.