Friday, June 12, 2009

My Time Inspiration Challenge

Super quick post tonight. I'm on the mainland tonight still, so short of time! It's time for another My Time to Create Inspiration challenge. You can take a look at the Inspiration Photo and play along with us by linkng up your own project using Mr. Linky on Lauren's Blog.

Here's a look at my creation:
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Bird Watching (PTI); Circle Circus (SU)
Paper: Soft Suede textured CS, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White CS (SU)
Ink: Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss (SU); Fresh Snow (PTI)
Accessories: Riding Hood Red ribbon, dimensionals (SU)

Be sure to check out what all the other My Time To Create girls have come up with for this challenge. Here's a link to their blogs:
Ok, that's it for me!! I head back home to Maui on Sunday!! I've already done some super fun shopping at Michael's and Hobby Lobby and discovered an AWESOME new Scrapbook store - Whole Lotta Scrap - in Norman, OK. So if you're in the Norman area, you HAVE to check them out!!

6 comments:

Justine said...

Cute card, interesting color combo. BTW, I accepted your "official" DT application, so I will "consider" you for one of the positions ;o)
Did you buy me a present??? I wanna go freakin shopping. OK I did shop today but ended up with a Louis Vouitton but I would much rather have, stamps, paper and EMBELLISHMENTS GALORE...... Hugs and safe travels

Anonymous said...

I love this one, the colours work perfect together and I would of never thought they did! Whatch doin on the mainland?

Kristin Eberline said...

This is awesome! Great job in capturing the clean, simple contrast from the inspiration piece...and those birds are too much :O) SO adorable!

Love that new Soft Suede!! Can't wait to receive my order from SU next week with all the new In Colors :O) Safe travels when you head back home.

Unknown said...

Love this Jen - those birds are too cute :) great take on the challenge!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is totally cute! Love it!

Tamara said...

Great card.

Congrats on joining the Clear and Simple Stamps DT!