Sunday, June 28, 2009

Verve Goodness

Wow! I've had sooo much trouble with my blog this weekend. I had a post scheduled for the My Time Color Challenge yesterday that obviously never posted and now it's just completely disappeared. BUMMER. I will be back in a day or 2 and re-type it up to share it with you, but for now I'm too frustrated to mess with it!!

I thought I'd pop in this evening and share with you a couple of my latest Verve Creations - a couple with the latest New Release sets that came out Friday and one with an old favorite set!! (recipes follow each card).


Stamps: Feel Better Plain Jane (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip CS; Good Morning Sunshine DP (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, felt flower & button (SU)


Stamps: Great Expectations (Verve)
Paper: Chocolate Chip CS (SU); printed digi paper from Top of the World by Libby Weifenbach (Sweet Shoppe)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: pom-pom fringe; Buttons (Basic Grey); hemp twine


Stamps: Kindred Spirits (Verve)
Paper: So Saffron, Basic Grey, Whisper White CS, Tea Party DP (SU).
Ink: Basic Grey, Certainly Celery (SU)
Accessories: Certainly Celery ribbon (SU); dew drops (Robin's Nest)

OK, that's it for me - back to the work grind tomorrow! My in-laws arrived Friday, so we have some fun stuff planned this week including painting our Great Room (did I say FUN!?!?)!! Have a Super Week!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Jen- all these cards are absolutely gorgeous and yet simple. I love them.

Nicki (CSS) said...

These cards are great Jen! Love all the vivid color.