Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fishy Fun

Hi! Today I'm sharing another ABC Toys and Crafts project with you - a fun and whimsical little card I created using the Fishy Fun set from My Cute Stamps along with some printed digi papers from the Deep Blue Sea kit by Dani Mogstad (Sweet Shoppe Designs).The layout for the card was inspired by Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #31 although I omitted the sentiment. I stamped the crab, fish, seaweed and bubbles in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits. This is a fun technique, but one I need to practice! The crab is popped up on 3-d adhesive to give the card a little more depth.

Don't forget, now through Oct 10 you can get 15% off the Fishy Fun stamp set (along with everything else in the ABC Toys and Crafts store) by using this exclusive "Friends of Jen" discount code: ABC15J. (this discount is off the original retail price, so cannot be combined with any current sales). Have fun shopping!!

2 comments:

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Too cute! Fabulous card!

Justine said...

This is so cute, great job on your coloring. Stop by my blog today. I just uploaded a couple photos of Dave in Afghanistan that he sent to me on my Birthday. Today is his and I thought you would for sure appreciate the 1st photo of him throwing up a double shaka so far from home.