Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hey Baby

Ugh. Monday already? Well, in light of that, super quick post before I head to bed tonight (it's still Sunday for me). I wanted to share another fun little baby card I made this month with the Little One stamp set from Clear and Simple Stamps:

I used a Kraft CS base, adding some textured Whisper White CS to the bottom and using my Scallop Border punch across the bottom front. The DP is all from Scenic Route (I'm soooo bummed about the news that Scenic Route is closing it's doors - they are probably my all-time fave paper company!!). The star was cut from both chipboard and DP using my Stars die in my Big Shot (I then used my 2-way glue pen to adhere the DP to the chipboard star die). I added a few Basic Grey buttons and hemp twine directly to the star in coordinating colors.

The "Baby" sentiment was stamped in Fresh Snow ink (PTI) on Kraft CS, then stitched onto the card. I love how the stitching looks on this clean and simple card!!

OK, I'm headed to bed!! Have a great week!
-Jen

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Double ugh to Monday. Cute card - love the buttons. :)

Justine said...

Love it Girl, Love all those papers together, the Starz & those yummo buttons. Great card and you are such a bearer of bad news. I had no idea they were closing!! I like them too. Let me know if you hear of great sales. BTW, what is with us not being able to get a hold of one another. Let me know times/days and I will call you!!!

Dana Gustafson said...

This is such a great card...classic Jen! Bummer about SR...I like their stuff too!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, love those colors together.

Paloma Gomez said...

Cute card, love those colors. Good job!