Friday, September 25, 2009

SASI Friday Friend

I am thrilled to tell you all that I'm the Friday Friend over on the Stamp a Sweet Impression Blog today!! Head on over there to read my little interview.

For my featured card, I used Taylor's Cupcake Sketch #84, flipping it upside down and adding a sentiment strip to the bottom. Take a look:

Here's what's in it:
The image and sentiment are from the The Places You'll Go stamp set from Taylored Expressions, stamped with Momento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copics. All other supplies (Paper and buttons) are from the Places You'll Go Key Ingredients kit, also from Taylored Expressions.

Ok, we're headed out the door soon - Dean is starting back up in Gymnastics today at Valley Isle Gymnastics and I'm super excited for him to have an outlet for all that endless supply of energy!! He attended VIG's Baby class when he was a year old and we LOVED it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute, really love the image and your soft coloring

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Jen. Love the cute image, your coloring, the greeting... TFS!

Jami said...

Your card is adorable Jen! Thanks so much for being Our Friday Friend!

Nancy said...

Love this, Jen. Glad to see you stamping with this set--it's one of my favourites!
~Nancy