Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Contest Winner

Another winner!! 12 of you guessed which baby was me....#3....I used random.org to choose a winner

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

7 

Timestamp: 2009-04-05 20:22:56 UTC

The 7th correct guess was ENJOLI!! Enjoli, e-mail me your mailing address and which Sale-a-bration set you'd like me to send you and I'll get it in the mail right away! let me know if you need to see pics of the available sets.

Thanks so much for playing along! There's still time to get in your guesses at Papercraft Planet and if you'd like to guess again, we've all given little hints (like this post for example is a pretty big hint)....so head on over now and get in your guess on ALL of the Super Nova baby pics!!

I'll be back a little later today with a couple of baby-themed projects to share with you....

1 comment:

Justine said...

Well I think that I guess as many times as I could think of over on PCP, that was tough. Congratulations. I know I guess you right everytime, that was an easy one :o)