Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kristina Werner CI #48

I'm headed out the door to work, but if I didn't post this now I wouldn't make the deadline. So here ya go! Super simple, but I love how it turned out!! And for the first time in a loooong time, I created an All Stampin' Up card! (sorry for the crappy photos, but it's raining and I have REALLY bad lighting this morning!)

I loved the colors Kristina chose for her Color Inspiration challenge this week - Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss & Whisper White.


For my card, I went with a textured Chocolate Chip base, added a vertical strip of Kiwi Kiss DP (from the Walk In The Park line) matted on Whisper White offset to the left & popped up on dimensionals. A couple strips of folded Baja Breeze ribbon were tucked under the vertical layer. I stamped the frame and sentiment from Great Friend in Fresh Snow ink (PTI...ok, I lied, it wasn't ALL Stampin' Up!!) on textured Baja Breeze CS that had been cut out with my new Matchbox Bigz XL die. I used the same die to cut out a matching piece of chipboard and attached my stamped sentiment/frame to the chipboard for some added depth....and VOILA!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the simple beauty of your card!
Diane

Jessica Rosario said...

Love the layout. Looks great :)

Savitri said...

Very cute! I love the clean lines!

Karla said...

I loooove the great LO how clean and elegant it looks!!! TOP TENNN!!!!

Winter said...

Simple & pretty! Great job!

Anonymous said...

You've got talent. I just found your blog - love your cards. This one is simple, clean and elegant!