Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Time to Color Challenge 01

I'm super excited about the new and improved structure of Lauren's My Time Challenges and couldn't wait to play along in her first Color Challenge!! She picked some awesome colors:

I finally got my new Scattered Showers stamp set inky, which is Dawn McVey's latest release. Oh, and how excited am I that Joel and I have dinner plans tomorrow night with Dawn and her hubby while they're on Maui during their Hawaiian cruise! Should be fun times! Anyway, here's my card:


Stamps: Scattered Showers, Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Paper: Bashful Blue DP, So Saffron CS (SU); Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow CS (PTI); White Pure Luxury CS (GinaK)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Fresh Snow (PTI); Versafine Black Onyx (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Circles Nesties (Spellbinders); So Saffron Ribbon, dimensionals (SU); Blue & Red buttons (Basic Grey); Black Button (PTI); hemp twine.

That's it for now folks! I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend!

Mahalo for stopping by!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this set by her, it is going on my order for next month! Have fun with Dawn, I think you two could get into some trouble! You have been making wicked cards lately!

Jill said...

Love the buttercup card!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is adorable Jen! I really want this set! Great job girly!

((hugs))

Allison said...

This is too cute!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Oh my! LOVE this set! And your card is awesome!! Great job on the Color Challenge! I'm going to try and get a card in and play too! :)

Verda said...

Very cute card and that is my favorite sentiment. Just so cheery and goes with the colors perfectly.

Dana Gustafson said...

Super cute Jen! This card really shows off Dawn's cute new set. Lovin it, girlie!

Karen said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Really fun card and I just love your tied off buttons! :>