Sunday, April 19, 2009

Taylor's Cupcake Sketch #64

I finally played along again this weekend in Taylor's Cupcake Sketch Challenge. It was a fun sketch, even though I'm not crazy about how my card turned out. I'm seriously lacking in the MoJo department today!! I think I might have used it all up for last week's Verve Release!! Anyway, have you heard of Taylor's Key Ingredients Subscription? She has 3 and 6-month terms and offers some pretty sweet incentives - like 10% off and free shipping additional purchases for subscribers for a few days before your kit ships. I signed up and my new kit arrived last week. I decided to pull it out and play with some of the papers and ribbons (and of course my new stamp set, Fresh Flowers). I colored the flowers with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. I prefer this coloring method over Copics when I want a nice soft look (I have yet to perfect the "nice soft look" with Copics!!). Anyway, here's the card:


Stamps: Fresh Flowers (SASI)
Paper: Taylor's April Key Ingredients, Whisper White CS (SU)
Ink: Momento Rich Coca (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stump; ribbon (April KI)

No comments: