Monday, April 6, 2009

Special Delivery

Just a super quick post tonight to share this cute little baby project using Verve's new Practically Perfect stamp set. Have you had a chance to check out the Super Novas' Inspiration Gallery this month over at Papercraft Planet? Each month, the PCP Super Novas create a gallery with a different theme and this month it's all about Mothers and Babies!! Stop by and give the girls some lovin'!!

Special Delivery Hanging Keepsake:


Stamps: Practically Perfect (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy CS (SU); DP from Scenic Route
Ink: Vintage Cream (PTI); Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Album Page from Bracket Chipboard Album, buttons (Basic Grey); Circle & Rectangle nestabilities; sewing machine; hemp twine; Jumbo eyelets, ribbon (SU); Adorable Baby Photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am a little behind on my blogging!!! But I wanted to tell you I love this! It is so cute and love the colour combo you used! Well done my friend!