Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sweet Friend

OK, if you haven't already checked out Kelleigh Ratzlaff's hybrid templates at the Digichick, STOP reading this blog entry and go to her store right now and see for yourself how totally AWESOME they are!!! And don't worry if you're not digi-savvy....Kelleigh has started including lines-only files with just about all of her templates - meaning you can print them out on the back of your cardstock or patterned paper - like I did for this adorable little project....

Seriously. Isn't that the cutest thing EVER!?!? Those little strawberries were so fun and easy to put together!! I just printed out the fruit part on the back of some Riding Hood Red DP and the stem part on the back of some Kiwi Kiss DP, cut them out and put together with some hemp twine according to the directions. I made a quick little card to match, creating the "Sweet Friend" sentiment out of a couple of the Mega Mixed Messages stamps from PTI. Such a "sweet" little gift!!

9 comments:

Allison said...

This is absolutely adorable! I'm going to go follow your link now.

hanksmom said...

These strawberries are SO CUTE!!! I'm afraid to go to the site...everytime I go there I spend money!

Enjoli said...

So cute Jen! Thanks for sending me the set. I love the card you sent along with it. I love the cork flower. Visit my blog, I gave you and award.

Hugs,
Enjoli

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so awesome, Jen! Scrumptious little strawberries, a sweet card and I love the little pail you packaged them up in!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made those strawberries! This is the cutest thing ever! you rock!

wendyp said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

oh lordy, I'm on my way to go buy them... I love the strawberries... thank you for sharing the info...

Cookie

Justine said...

O how much fun are these. Great job, I love them

Beth M said...

This is amazing! I totally want a bucket of strawberries now. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing.